Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pe Barefoot Wrestle PE Wrestling In Bare Feet?

PE Wrestling In Bare feet? - pe barefoot wrestle

Hello,

I wonder, for children who are in physical education or PE class, but to fight, what were your experiences with the shoes on the carpet ...

Do you have a choice of socks or bare feet or wrestling shoes?

We start the fight next week (10. year) ... and I heard good shoes barefoot or fight - no socks! that sux ... I never went barefoot on mats, you have in socks or barefoot wrestling during gym class?

4 comments:

Dan said...

Use of wrestling shoes, bare feet kill you.

Cbgdsw F said...

Use of wrestling shoes, bare feet hurt too much. I would be more in order to lichens, scabies, MRSA, influenza and the bare feet in shoes. In addition, children gym class is much more dangerous than the team battle, because in the words of Chris Farley, the children know the gym during the "squat" about the fight and were able to travel men damage each other. My kids are great fighters from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., but not allow them to fight in a standard physical education class when the instructor was also the wrestling coach regularly. The coach goes to my church, he is a father himself,
and he is healthy.
In addition, under hot showers with antibacterial soap right after the training and use Micotin or Tinactin or something on the feet and legs inside to avoid, or micro-organismsOrganisms for growth in the first place. Sounds hard
I know that children tend to take a shower after those days, a gym, but the seeds of death has priority over modesty have.

Sh Talk Express said...

if we but we had a pair of socks. It is different everywhere dude. If your concern is to approach your coach. I am working on a mat in my bare feet all day, sweat, so I know, gross .... Go home and wash your feet every day, because you can get worms and parasites and other things.

And wash your hands before you do something to fight for.

MeanGene said...

I am barefoot a lot, not by choice. I often forget my shoes. I hate it when my feet hurt after working out.

Post a Comment