Monday, February 8, 2010

Type Of Discharge Before Menses Is It Normal To Have A Clear Brownish Colored Vaginal Discharge Before Or During Ovulation?

Is it normal to have a clear brownish colored vaginal discharge before or during ovulation? - type of discharge before menses

I had sex, 28 April protected (Friday) my period was 1 May (Monday). , That is, until 6 May (Saturday), my only time during the 6 days long. Then I had protected sex again 9th May (Tuesday) and had some light relief as expriencing Brown. My time was over, as you can see, so do not think it has nothing to do w / being pregnant. Just to be sure I did a test and tested negative. I think I ovulate on Day 15 Thus, this kind of discharge before ovulation is normal?

7 comments:

Nurse Annie said...

Discharge normally means that Brown's blood as the body is getting rid of old, only you do not have to worry. If it lasts more than a few days, but it is something that I would draw the attention of your doctor, or if you have a bad odor.

smokeyfo... said...

That does not bother you, I have my breakfast!

DELETED ACCOUNT said...

I think. But it could as many as ovarian cysts ... if accompanied by abdominal pain or pressure. Or maybe just an irritation or a reaction to it is protected sex. I hope that condoms protect you.

♥chicara... said...

Only the blood of age, but you go anyway ur Dr. just to be safe. and be careful. Protection for use with partners with UR pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee!

turbotur... said...

NO !!!!!!!!! Go directly to the doctor or do not happen to collect $ 200

phantom said...

I'm not sure but I think you should consult your gynecologist

sophalas said...

Yes, for me it was anyway. I always had very high when I got my ovulation, excess fluid is required in order to see the egg, release, and if in doubt, go to your DR

Post a Comment