Monday, February 15, 2010

Samurai Phone I Seriously Need Help With SAMURAI GIRL.?

I seriously need help with SAMURAI GIRL.? - samurai phone

My friend took me in the last 10 minutes of the film, so I did not notice the film. but I really want to know why he was attacked your marriage. and something that someone about how someone has one framed for the murder of his brother. and there was also something of his father. and why this type with an English accent so badly wants to go home? and after fighting ninjas in this strange building, saw a phone and dialed a number and when someone answered, why was confused look? someone please help me!

2 comments:

X~♥MUSIC... said...

Watch ABC Family and now .... or U can use all three (in a row Sunday night 2MORrO see 9.6.09), as at 4, and I think it goes to 8

=] said...

The marriage was targeted because his brother wanted her to save if they do not marry Teddy. This type of English accent to go home was because ... Initially, he was a policeman. Seconds, he would put her father in prison because he was injured as Smth. but the sky has tried to prove that his father was InnoSenT. I think I missed the phone. But defenitly tell the other parties

Post a Comment