Sunday, February 7, 2010

What Gift Can You Buy For Someone Whos Had A Stroke I Need Some Help Buying A Gift For A Friend Whos Is Doing My Bridal Shower?

I need some help buying a gift for a friend whos is doing my bridal shower? - what gift can you buy for someone whos had a stroke

My colleague has a bridal shower for me. Tell me something good to thank me for what she has done for me, but not too expensive. I do not know what they are buying ... Can someone do me some good ideas to them?
Thank you very much.

1 comment:

peace said...

You can buy earrings in gold in Nice. I do not know whether you are a commercial website called Piercing Pagoda around, but they have very good business in earrings in 14 carat gold.

Another idea is one of my friends have a small bag of Nice, and had his original post, one of her friends. That was the gift of thinking was.

ohh and congrats:)

Post a Comment